Scrolling

Bold patterns and colours in a Malmö apartment

This wonderful apartment is currently for sale through Bo-laget and is located in the slightly more bohemian part of Malmö city. So many lovely decorating features I'm not sure where to start. But if I had to choose just three, I'd go for the mosaic kitchen floor, blue panels and Ferm Living dotty wallpaper. Just so cute and fun! what about you?!










Bo-laget via Little Birdie

I love the yellow Fjäll Raven children's rucksack hanging in the hall too. A definite contender for my daughter's birthday pressie in a few weeks time.

Thank you for the tip on this home Little Birdie blog!

PS I'm off on a long weekend adventure tomorrow morning, so exciting! So much to do first though - hurry hurry hurry!! I will try my best to say hello over the next few days so please do pop by but here's an apology in advance if I don't manage!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. thought I saw this on Little Birdie!
    Its fab I love the wallpaper especially.
    Have a happy adventure....sounds exciting.
    p.s cards in the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was totally going to comment on the yellow Fjallraven in the hall, it caught my eye too! Great home. Too much color for me, but I do love that tile floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kitchen tile! and the beside lamp! love. my friend just talked about moving to malmo, that is random :) have fun on your adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this house !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bold colors and cool patterns. They remind me of the Turkish Kilim Rugs. With bright colors and cool patterns no wonder they are the darlings of the magazines and design blogs. I have these great finds on etsy if anyone interested in decorating their homes.

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/214568264/colorful-bohemian-kilim-pillow-home?ref=shop_home_active_20

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/208202860/vintage-handwoven-diamond-design-turkish?ref=shop_home_feat_3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see they have not painted the floor white. Love the wooden floors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO